Cracking the AP European History Exam, 2017 Edition (College Test Preparation)
OverviewEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP European History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide — including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted... View more
|Publication Date||August 02, 2016|
|Dimensions||8.4 x 1 x 10.9 inches|
Product DescriptionEVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP European History Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, access to our AP Connect online portal, and targeted strategies for every section of the exam.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP European History Exam arms you to take on the test with:
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the source-based multiple-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based questions and long essay
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter questions for targeted content review
• Helpful timelines of major events in European history