Included in Catholic High School Entrance Exams:
* 6 full-length practice tests—2 for each exam commonly administered—the Cooperative Entrance Examination (COOP), the High School Placement Test (HSPT), and Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools (TACHS)
* Plus 3 diagnostic quizzes: 1 for each exam, with targeted feedback
* Targeted review of key concepts and material found on tests with practice quizzes
* Up-to-date test information
* For Parents: tips to help your child maintain realistic expectations while studying for the exam
Catholic High School Entrance Exams provides students the essentials they need to improve their scores—guaranteed. Kaplan’s Higher Score guarantee provides security that no other test prep guide on the market can match.
We Also Recommend