The Psalms are arranged by multiples of thirty, so for example, on Day 1 you will read Psalms 1, 31, 61, 91, and 121, as well as Proverbs 1. The daily readings are not dated, only numbered, so you can begin reading on any day of the month.
This book can be used for personal Bible study or given as a gift.
"My hand is weaker than it used to be, and it is harder for me to hold the Bible. These Bible books are so wonderful. Look, I can hold [it] in one hand. These books are perfect for Bible studies."
— Darlene S. (age 74)
1. Large print for easy reading
2. Single-column format for undistracted reading
3. No introductions, footnotes, cross-references, or commentaries for focused attention on God’s Word
4. Clear chapter headings on each page and indented verse numbers for quick reference
5. Room to write personal commentary, study notes, prayer lists, and other annotations
6. Professionally bound with glossy paperback covers to minimize wear and tear
7. Book is 6x9 inches, 280 pages, and weighs less than 1 pound
8. Psalms contains the original psalm headings (such as, “A Psalm of David”), which are often left out of today's Bibles
9. King James Version, also known as the Authorized Version, is the standard Bible version used in English-speaking churches for centuries. (See _English Bible Translations: By What Standard?_ by William O. Einwechter.)
"My Mom was an outstanding Bible teacher and pastor's wife. Every morning she [would] sit in the living room marking her Bible. She got to the place in her nineties when the Bible was too HEAVY for her to hold. How she would have loved to read from separate books.”
— Roberta P.
We Also Recommend