The depth of Catholic theology is one of its greatest beauties, but understanding it can be one of its greatest challenges. If you want to learn more about basic Catholic beliefs, Waking Up Catholic: A Guide to Catholic Beliefs for Converts, Reverts, and Anyone Becoming Catholic is the book for you.
You have questions. Waking Up Catholic has answers. Learn about:
- How does Catholic Tradition fit in with Scripture?
- Why do we have a pope?
- Do Catholics really worship Mary?
- Why do Catholics pray to saints?
- Is Holy Communion just a symbol of Christ?
- What is the purpose of Confession?
- Do repetitious Catholic prayers really work?
- And more...
Waking Up Catholic may be the first Catholic book you've ever read, but after you're done, it won't be the last.
We Also Recommend