Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language Plus MyPortugueseLab with eText multi semester -- Access Card Package (2nd Edition)
- ISBN-13: 9780205981120
- Publisher: Pearson
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2013
- Edition: 2
- Pages: 656 pages
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 10.0 x 8.2 inches
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Contemporary Portuguese Language - The Way You Want To Teach It
Ponto de Encontro is the first Portuguese language textbook that allows the instructor to choose to teach either Brazilian or European Portuguese.
The Second Edition of this best-selling text is completely updated to reflect the 1990 Acordo Ortográfico (spelling reform), ensuring students learn how to accurately read and write in Portuguese today.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Balanced, Communicative Approach — Students learn to communicate effectively in spoken and written Portuguese through a variety of guided and open ended activities. Ponto integrates cultural information and promotes exchange at every stage of instruction.
- Connect with Culture - Offers learners a rich variety of insights into cultural, social and political realities of the entire Portuguese-speaking world.
- Explore Grammar - Grammatical structures are presented as a means to effective communication.
- Build Vocabulary - Tight integration of vocabulary and grammar presentation and exercises reinforce the focus on usage and real-life situations.
- Develop Skills - Extensive culture-based sections create authentic and meaningful environments for skill-development in each area: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Personalize Learning — MyLanguageLabs' proven results are now available for elementary Portuguese courses! MyPortugueseLab will be available for fall 2012 courses.
0205981127 / 9780205981120 Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language Plus MyPortugueseLab with eText multi semester -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205782760 / 9780205782765 Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language
0205978541 / 9780205978540 MyPortugueseLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Ponto de Encontro: Portuguese as a World Language (multi-semester access)
We Also Recommend