Schools of nursing and allied health use the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) to assess applicants for admission. This exam will change on August 31, 2016, when the ATI TEAS test is released. This new version of the test will replace the TEAS V. With exam-focused instruction and targeted practice, Kaplan’s ATI TEAS Strategies, Practice & Review provides the comprehensive preparation you need to achieve the best score possible and get into the school of your choice.
* 170-item diagnostic practice test with feedback to target weak areas for score improvement
* 500+ practice questions and explanations to develop your skills
* 50-question online Qbank for additional test-like practice
* Expert review of all TEAS subjects: Reading, Math, Science, and English Language Usage
* Kaplan methods to prepare you for even the toughest questions
* Practical test-taking strategies and study techniques
We Also Recommend