Medical School and the Residency Match: A Post-Match Debrief From Recent Matchers
- ISBN-13: 9781548053826
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2017
- Edition: 3
- Pages: 186 pages
- Dimensions: 0.42 x 9.0 x 6.0 inches
- Sales Rank: 8250
Authentic answers from med students who matched at top medical residency programs.
- How did an average med student match to a top-tier surgical or medical program?
- How can you maximize your potential without having to work like a robot for 10 hours a day?
- How best to spend your time off?
- How to navigate residency interview season?
- Where should you schedule away rotations?
- How to excel during your clerkship year?
- A few words on USMLE / Boards ...
3rd Revised and Updated Edition Includes
- 30% More Material
- Over 2,000 Updates
- 2 New Chapters
- 5 More Med School Student Authors
- New D.O. Perspectives
Gone are the days where multiple residency positions are waiting for you at the end of med school. Medical school enrollments are increasing, and the number of residency positions remains relatively constant. Whether you will have your eye on a competitive specialty, a geographic location, or certain training program, getting your first choices will be a priority.
40,000 medical students have intelligence, work ethic, and social skills - that's why they're in medical school. Knowing how, where, and when to expend valuable time and energy throughout medical school and the residency match will separate you from the herd.
We Also Recommend