Progressive Care Nursing Certification: Preparation, Review, and Practice Exams
- ISBN-10: 0071761446
- ISBN-13: 9780071761444
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Release Date: Jun 07, 2011
- Edition: 1
- Pages: 623 pages
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 11.4 x 8.2 inches
- Sales Rank: 69638
The best review available for Progressive Care certification!
CD-ROM with 2 comprehensive practice exams
Progressive Care Nursing Certification is a complete step-by-step guide that thoroughly covers everything you need to know to pass the examination administered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN).
Presented in short, easy-to-read chapters, the book includes subject-specific practice exams, allowing you to target your study and quickly identify weak areas. In addition, the handy “Editor’s Note” highlights what’s important and gives you an idea of the number of questions you should expect on a given topic.
Everything you need to pass the Progressive Care certification exam:
- A companion CD-ROM containing two complete practice exams
- A practice exam at the end of each part of the book (10 in all)
- More than 500 Q&A in the book and on the CD-ROM
Content that includes every topic you will see on the exam:
Cardiovascular, Pulmonary, Endocrine, Immunology and Hematology, Gastroenterology, Renal, Multi-organ Problems, Synergy, Behavior
We Also Recommend