This unprecedented work is an invaluable resource for therapists treating patients with obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD), for individuals suffering from OCPD, and for friends, family, and coworkers of those with OCPD.
• Explains how OCPD compromises not only the quality of life of its sufferers but also the lives of many of the people that surround each OCPD individual
• Examines OCPD from multiple perspectives, documenting the author's eclectic treatment approach that views OCPD from multiple vantage points, including the psychodynamic, the interpersonal, and the cognitive-behavioral
• Extends the discussion of OCPD to include OCPD-inspired bureaucracies and how treating these toxic environments can lead to substantially improved socioeconomic functioning worldwide
• Serves therapists treating patients with OCPD; patients suffering from OCPD; friends, family, and coworkers of those with OCPD; and general readers interested in mental health issues
• Provides a bonus section on self-help methods that can be employed by the OCPD sufferer and those in the path of OCPD fallout
We Also Recommend