- Tapping phones and recording conversations.
- Interviewing and interrogating to get important information.
- Tricky but legal ways to get needed evidence like the pros.
- Performing onsite, online, and mobile surveillance without being detected.
- Skip tracing to find lost loves or people who owe money.
- Investigating backgrounds of potential employees or spouses.
- Searching public records online and at the courthouse.
- Catching a cheating spouse and gathering evidence for divorce cases.
- Finding runaway teenagers.
- Doing diligent searches connected with adoptions and estates.
- Tracking down burglars, thieves, pickpockets, and purse snatchers.
- Advanced techniques and business advice for those interested in starting their own investigative or background screening agency.
Along the way, Brown shares fascinating stories from his cases that highlight his clever methods for tracking down evidence and helping his clients find out what they need to know.
We Also Recommend