Kaplan is so certain that 8 Practice Tests for the SAT offers the practice you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Eight realistic full-length practice tests
- More than 450 Math Grid-Ins and Multiple-Choice questions
- More than 400 Evidence-Based Reading questions
- More than 350 Writing and Language questions
- Eight Essay Prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- Detailed answer explanations written by test experts to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
We Also Recommend