Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2018 Edition: The Strategies, Practice, and Review You Need for the Score You Want (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- ISBN-13: 9780451487674
- Publisher: Princeton Review
- Release Date: May 23, 2017
- Edition: 2018 Edition
- Pages: 512 pages
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 0.9 x 8.4 inches
- Sales Rank: 16753
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the test
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations (2 in the book and 2 online)
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
We Also Recommend