The PSAT is an important test, both because it provides critical practice for the SAT and because students compete for National Merit Scholarships via their PSAT scores. This 2nd edition of Workout for the PSAT/NMSQT—created and revised to align with the redesigned test that rolled out in late 2015—provides plenty of practice to get you ready to tackle the test, including:
• 300+ practice questions covering all subject areas
• Answers and detailed explanations to help you learn from your mistakes
• Essential information about the recent exam changes, including an overview of new PSAT basics, scoring, and content
• Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
• A “Pre-College Insider” section filled with useful guidance and advice
This book focuses on providing questions for you to use as PSAT drill practice—for a complete guide to the PSAT, including content review & scoring strategies, check out The Princeton Review's Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT, 2016 Edition, available in July 2016!
We Also Recommend