Dramatically raise your SAT score with this go-to-study guided filled with test-taking tips, practice tests and more!
Includes 4 full-length practice exams
We’ve put all our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill Education SAT to make sure you’re ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test. You’ll get 4 full-length practice tests, hundreds of practice problems, time-saving techniques for each question type, and all the essential facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill Education SAT, we’ll guide you step-by-step through your preparation program – and give you the tools you need to succeed!
- 4 full-length practice SATs in the book, including a Diagnostic test
- Comprehensive overview of the current test format, including information on scoring
- Realistic practice questions with thorough answer explanations that reflect Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, heart of Algebra, and all other questions types you'll see on test day
- Specific tips for mastering the Reading Comprehension section you won't find anywhere else
- Hundreds of Math practice questions like the ones on the SAT, covering both grid-ins and multiple choice answers
- Extensive challenge problems throughout the book that reflect the SAT's most difficult concepts
- A FREE customizable test planner app to help you organize your study schedule
We Also Recommend