Kaplan is so certain that SAT Prep 2018 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- More than 700 practice questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions for this edition.
- Two full-length Kaplan practice tests: one in the book and one online.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations for one official College Board SAT Practice Test.
- Detailed chapters teach you The Kaplan Method strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
- In-depth sections on each question type and math skill, with practice questions for each.
- Kaplan's SmartPoints system helps you identify how many points you're likely to earn when you master each topic.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised and updated for 2017-2018 by Kaplan's all-star expert faculty.
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT – using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Want video lessons, more practice tests, mobile study options, and extra online practice? Try SAT Prep Plus 2018.
The previous edition of this book was titled SAT 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review.
We Also Recommend