Many children have learning disabilities―and it’s up to parents and schools to work together to ensure that each child’s unique educational needs are met. But what if the school disagrees with your goals for your child? You are at a disadvantage if you don’t know the law.
This book teaches you to:
- identify a learning disability
- understand your child's rights to education
- untangle eligibility rules and evaluations
- prepare and make your best case to school administrators
- develop IEP goals and advocate for their adoption,
- explore and choose the best programs and services.
We Also Recommend