Featuring updates in every section that reflect the latest trends and research in the field, Essentials of Exercise Physiology helps students develop a deep understanding of the interrelationships among energy intake, energy transfer during exercise, and the related physiologic systems. As they progress through the book, students also master the how-tos of applying key concepts to enhance exercise training, athletic performance, and health.
In addition, the Fifth Edition includes a suite of instructor and student resources designed to save you time and help your students succeed.
- An online Interactive Question Bank with study and quiz options helps students master the content of the course.
- Supplemental documentation relevant to the field includes The Internet and Exercise Physiology, Surgeon General’s Vision for Health Fit Nation 2010, and a Guide to Reliable Supplemental Information Sources.
- A list of Frequently Cited Journals in Exercise Physiology enables students to increase their understanding of topics of interest.
- Animations of key exercise physiology concepts selected by reviewers help students understand complex processes.
- PowerPoint presentations make it easy to integrate the textbook with your students’ classroom experience via either handouts or slide shows.
- A complete image bank enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- A robust test generator helps you put together tests that assess your students’ understanding.
We Also Recommend