Social Commerce: Marketing, Technology and Management (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- ISBN-13: 9783319366708
- Publisher: Springer
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2016
- Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2016
- Pages: 320 pages
- Dimensions: 0.78 x 10.98 x 8.27 inches
This is a multidisciplinary textbook on social commerce by leading authors of e-commerce and e-marketing textbooks, with contributions by several industry experts. It is effectively the first true textbook on this topic and can be used in one of the following ways:
- Textbook for a standalone elective course at the undergraduate or graduate levels (including MBA and executive MBA programs)
- Supplementary text in marketing, management or Information Systems disciplines
- Training courses in industry
- Support resources for researchers and practitioners in the fields of marketing, management and information management
The book examines the latest trends in e-commerce, including social businesses, social networking, social collaboration, innovations and mobility. Individual chapters cover tools and platforms for social commerce; supporting theories and concepts; marketing communications; customer engagement and metrics; social shopping; social customer service and CRM contents; the social enterprise; innovative applications; strategy and performance management; and implementing social commerce systems.
Each chapter also includes a real-world example as an opening case; application cases and examples; exhibits; a chapter summary; review questions and end-of-chapter exercises. The book also includes a glossary and key terms, as well as supplementary materials that include PowerPoint lecture notes, an Instructor’s Manual, a test bank and five online tutorials.
We Also Recommend