You Can Publish Through Amazon
The world needs the information rattling around inside your brain.
The driver for this little book is the fact that there are too many untold stories in the world.
This book is for you if you struggle with writing or with technology.
Overcoming Process Intimidation
I often meet people with great stories. Many have the makings of a book inside, but feel intimidated by the writing process.
Fear of the process is the primary reason why people never pen their life-message. I'll show you how writing can be easy and fun. This book is a guaranteed intimidation shrinker!
Fear Of Rejection
A second reason people don't write is a fear that publishers won't touch their stuff. This is valid. First-time authors face great difficulties, unless they bring a large audience to market.
Publishers need to turn a profit. Their issue is quantity. You must bring a large built-in audience or a publisher can’t afford to work with you.
Amazon Has You In Mind
Amazon built two separate publishing companies for first-time authors, with small audiences.
Conventional publishers can't afford to invest in a book that might sell fewer than 2,000 copies. Because of Kindle and CreateSpace, "print on demand," Amazon can make money by printing a single copy of your book.
Questions For You...
Do you have a great story, but a limited audience? Would your story benefit even just a few hundred people? If so, keep reading...this book is for you!
Could use a book as an ultra-effective business card? Every candidate for US President begins their campaign by writing a book. In a world of sound-bites a book gives a person an opportunity to share their life, emotions, vision and values with an audience.
If It's Worth Reading, It's Worth Writing
Your book may inspire families to avoid the pain of divorce. You may save someone's life. My books on anxiety and stress continue to help people find their way out of the woods. I talk to thousands of people each year, but the books go to places I never will.
This short book hovers over three goals: A. To show what Amazon can do for you. B. To hold your hand while we get your thoughts into a readable format. C. To teach you the ins and outs of Amazon’s tools for publishing and marketing your stuff.
A recent USA Today poll shows that e-books accounted for 20 % of all book sales last year. Amazon Kindle owns nearly 80 % of that market. CreateSpace adds the possibility of selling paperback books at very little cost to themselves. This company is set to put you into print.
Thirteen Things You'll Learn:
- How Amazon can afford to publish first time authors.
- Six benefits unique to Amazon.
- Seven ways in which Amazon will help you sell your book.
- Why Amazon pays authors nearly five times as much as conventional publishers.
- Three tools for smashing writer's block.&
- How to get past the first draft roadblock.
- Eight ways to hold a reader's interest.
- A few simple disciplines to make your project much easier and fun to write.
- How to get by with a little help from your friends.
- Three simple devices to help sell any book.
- How to best display your expertise and authority on your chosen subject.
- Keyword tools designed to help readers discover your book.
- How to enlist readers as your agents in order to help others find your book.
We Also Recommend