Being a young woman in today's world is difficult, to say the least.
With unreasonable standards set by social media, your peers and society at large, it is easy for young ladies like you to fall into the never-ending spiral of comparisons, lack of confidence in yourself and your abilities and facing difficult decisions at school, home and in your relationships.
Inspired by a desire to see girls of all ages win and written in her warm, welcoming and engaging style, Tiffany Nicole uses her past experiences with self-esteem and identity issues to show you how you can build a genuine, authentic personality that draws the right people towards you, eliminate your insecurities, maintain your glow and stop believing lies about who you are.
Among the life-changing insights contained in this book, you're going to discover:
- Why you shouldn't be afraid of rejection or care what people think
- How to live unapologetically authentic and connect with your true and best self
- Surefire ways to turn your fear into faith and conquer any challenge
- Powerful affirmations to help inspire and encourage you in your glow-up
- How to walk in confidence but remain humble like a queen
- A step-by-step guide to help you turn your dreams into reality and go after your destiny
- Effective methods to help you process negative emotions and let the hurt go
- Top 5 qualities to look for and be to cultivate healthy, mutually beneficial friendships
- How to discover God's divine purpose for your life and trust in Him for everything
- How to make Jesus your best friend and live a passionate life of purpose and praise
- ...and lots more!
Deeply insightful, written for young ladies from 12-21 and filled with practical advice, A Queen in the Making is a book that will help you overcome self-image problems and take back full control of your lifeScroll to the top of the page and select the "Buy Now" button to get started on your journey to become A Queen in the Making!