Shopping Cart

Free Shipping on Orders over $35!

A Simplified Version of The History of the Origin of All Things: Given to Us by Jesus in 1852 (1,000 Proposals to Transform the Planet and Usher in a ... for All--No Exceptions) (Volume 33)

A Simplified Version of The History of the Origin of All Things: Given to Us by Jesus in 1852 (1,000 Proposals to Transform the Planet and Usher in a ... for All--No Exceptions) (Volume 33)

Regular price $23.75 Sale price

Compare at $25.00

  • ISBN-13: 9781495270598
  • Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
  • Release Date: Jan 20, 2014
  • Edition: 1
  • Pages: 386 pages
  • Dimensions: 0.87 x 11.0 x 8.5 inches

Overview

Our goal with this book is to draw as much information as possible from THE HISTORY OF THE ORIGIN OF ALL THINGS in order to help us interpret JOHN'S BOOK OF REVELATION and to use its larger philosophy to help prepare our planet for its transition from the Old Age to the New Age. PART I offers an introductory narrative titled "How Jesus Envisions Our Future as the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth." That narrative is immediately followed by a list of nearly 70 supporting references from THE HISTORY OF THE ORIGIN OF ALL THINGS so that you are not left thinking this is some naïve "pie-in-the-sky" concoction offered as a nice idea without a solid basis except in hope. Hopefully you will, instead, conclude that this is the most specific and solid picture of our future that we have available to us, if for no other reason than it is Jesus who have given it to us, as hard as that may be to believe for many. So please wait until you have read what the narrative says, and what its references support, before you draw your own conclusions. PART 2 offers a listing of Jesus' expectations of his followers in terms of how to live more closely in harmony with his original teachings he gave us 2,000 years ago, along with a few more in the latter days. PART 3 offers a listing of expectations of Jesus' churches in terms of how they, too, should live more closely in harmony with his teachings. PART 4 offers an alphabetical listing of descriptions found in THE HISTORY OF THE ORIGIN OF ALL THINGS which help to define some of the most important terms that characterize what we have come to call the "Old Age" and the "New Age," like the "New Jerusalem" and the "Millennium." PART 5 offers an alphabetical listing of rather stan-dard Christian teachings, making it easier to see that Jesus is still saying the same things as 2,000 years ago so that there is no reason for us to be alarmed that he is somehow a different Jesus. No, he is the same Jesus teaching the same things, so that about 95% of his teachings in THE HISTORY OFTHE ORIGIN OF ALL THINGS are about the same as his familiar teachings, just a little updated. PART 6 offers an alphabetical listing of some of the other 5% of his teachings that are somewhat different, which each reader must evaluate on their own, like Atlantis, Paradise, and a new version of "the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil." PART 7 offers a list of standard Bible phrases, which Jesus re-interprets for the modern mind, thereby offering him his opportunity to provide higher explanations than even the Bible gives us.

Customer Reviews


We Also Recommend