Advanced Interconnects for ULSI Technology is dedicated to the materials and methods which might be suitable replacements. It covers a broad range of topics, from physical principles to design, fabrication, characterization, and application of new materials for nano-interconnects, and discusses:
- Interconnect functions, characterisations, electrical properties and wiring requirements
- Low-k materials: fundamentals, advances and mechanical properties
- Conductive layers and barriers
- Integration and reliability including mechanical reliability, electromigration and electrical breakdown
- New approaches including 3D, optical, wireless interchip, and carbon-based interconnects
Intended for postgraduate students and researchers, in academia and industry, this book provides a critical overview of the enabling technology at the heart of the future development of computer chips.
We Also Recommend