The Amplified® Topical Reference Bible not only helps you explore a host of biblical topics in depth, but it also gives you a more precise understanding of the language and meaning of the entire Bible.
The Amplified Bible is a unique translation designed to convey the full meaning of the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic words and phrases behind the English Bible. Once you’ve used it, you’ll agree that it stands apart both in its singular system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms and in its ability to help you fully grasp what the Bible communicates.
Add to that an expansive topical index and you’ve got an ideal study resource. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps you gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics. And it makes study simple and rewarding.
• Uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original biblical languages
• 181-page, over 700-entry topical index guides you with Scripture references and outlines to help you conduct organized studies on hundreds of important subjects
• Book introductions tell you about the book’s author, background, purpose, and theme
• Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
• Bibliography gives you a handy list of the sources cited in the text
• Glossary helps you find the most frequent amplifications in the text
• 8 pages of full-color maps
• Double-column format
We Also Recommend