World-class guidance for delivering the right decision support to the right people at the right time.…
A vital blueprint for organizations that want to thrive in the competitive fray, Business Analytics for Managers presents a sustainable business analytics (BA) model focusing on the interaction of IT technology, strategy, business processes, and a broad spectrum of human competencies and organizational circumstances.
- Proven guidance on developing an information strategy
- Tips for supporting your company's ability to innovate in the future by using analytics
- An understanding of BA as a holistic information discipline with links to your business's strategy
- Practical insights for planning and implementing BA
- How to use information as a strategic asset
- Why BA is the next stepping-stone for companies in the information age today
- Discussion on BA's ever-increasing role
Filled with examples and forward-thinking guidance from renowned BA leaders Gert Laursen and Jesper Thorlund, Business Analytics for Managers offers powerful techniques for making increasingly advanced use of information in order to survive any market conditions.
We Also Recommend