A Chicago journalist reveals how pervasive police misconduct, brutality, and corruption are changing the perspective of the criminal justice system and eroding the morals of the American people.
• Exposes ever-increasing police corruption and the lures that influence police officers to participate in illicit activities
• Educates readers about the struggle to rid law enforcement agencies of corrupt officers
• Examines the ways technology increases the probability of police officers becoming involved in illegal activities, as well as how advances in technology can prevent a crossing of the threshold
• Features interviews with leading law enforcement professionals who discuss the challenges of police corruption
• Points out steps that should be taken by law enforcement to curb police corruption, including stricter screening standards and more careful psychological monitoring of law enforcement personnel
We Also Recommend