Is there someone in your life who has been particularly critical of you or unusually harsh? Is your faultfinder a spouse, a teacher, a supervisor, a friend, or perhaps a parent? At the root of a critical spirit often lie insecurities, selfish interests, and an un-renewed mind. For some, critical attitudes are "caught" from a home life where criticism abounds.
Do you know how to
- Respond to harsh criticism
- Confront someone with a critical spirit
- Accept constructive criticism
- Triumph over negative criticism with truth
- Demonstrate a caring spirit
If you've been on the receiving end of harsh words and attitudes (or if find yourself often critical of others), there is a solution to such critical clamor through God's Word. Let's see one another as the Lord sees us through the compassionate eyes of Jesus Christ.
We Also Recommend