Crossing the Goal: Playbook on Our Father lays out a game plan for men to become godly through studying the Lord s Prayer. Coach Danny Abramowicz, Peter Herbeck, Curtis Martin, and Brian Patrick tackle the Our Father, word for word, and reveal how its astonishing wisdom can change your life.
- What kind of Father do you have in heaven? The reality is far beyond anything you can imagine.
- What is the difference between God and you? The answer will have you weed out the bad habit of taking God s name in vain.
- Which flag are you flying? You re locked in a battle between two kingdoms; you choose, He wins.
- What are the four hardest words you ll ever pray? Thy Will Be Done if you really mean them.
- Who provides your bread? The manager works hard, but he s not the owner.
- How often are you to forgive? Your friend betrays you seven times; you betray God seventy times seven.
- Is temptation sin? Be clear about what sin is, and set your heart, soul, and mind against it.
- Can little you do something? God doesn t usually look for His servants among the powerful and the respected; he looks among the weak and the humble.
The Playbook is ideal for group and independent study. Its Spiritual Fitness Workouts are designed for groups of 15 to 20 men that meet once a week for 90 minutes. The Crossing the Goal Playbooks and DVDs help men grow spiritually, strengthen men inwardly, and equip men to be strong, vibrant, and active in the pews.
We Also Recommend