Design and Analysis of Analog Filters: A Signal Processing Perspective (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- ISBN-13: 9781475774207
- Publisher: Springer
- Release Date: Oct 04, 2013
- Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Pages: 440 pages
- Dimensions: 1.03 x 9.25 x 6.1 inches
Useful Aspects of Design and Analysis of Analog Filters: A Signal Processing Perspective extensive use of MATLAB® throughout, with many homework problems involving the use of MATLAB.
- over 200 figures;
- over 100 examples;
- a total of 345 homework problems, appearing at the ends of the chapters;
- complete and thorough presentation of design characteristics;
- complete catalog of design approaches.
MATLAB® Examples: A valuable relationship between analog filter theory and analysis and modern digital signal processing is made by the application of MATLAB to both the design and analysis of analog filters. Throughout the book, computer-oriented problems are assigned. The disk that accompanies this book contains MATLAB functions and m-files written specifically for this book. The MATLAB functions on the disk extend basic MATLAB capabilities in terms of the design and analysis of analog filters. The m-files are used in a number of examples in the book. They are included on the disk as an instructional aid.
We Also Recommend