Destination Marketing offers the reader an integrated and comprehensive overview of the key challenges and constraints facing destination marketing organisations (DMOs) and how destination marketing can be planned, implemented and evaluated to achieve successful destination competitiveness.
This new second edition has been revised and updated to include:
- new slimline 15-chapter structure
- new chapters on Destination Competitiveness and Technology
- new and updated case studies throughout, including emerging markets
- new content on social media marketing in destination marketing organisations and sustainable destination marketing
- additional online resources for lecturers and students including PowerPoint slides, quizzes and discussion questions.
It is written in an engaging style and applies theory to a range of tourism destinations at the consumer, business, national and international level by using topical examples.
We Also Recommend