Doing English Language provides a concise, lively and accessible introduction to the field of English Language studies for readers who are interested in taking courses at university level.
This book addresses the fundamental questions about studying English Language, including:
- How is English Language studied and researched?
- Which subject areas does English Language draw on?
- How are different topics approached?
- How is the study of English Language relevant to real world contexts?
- What careers can English Language lead to?
Written by an experienced teacher, researcher, and examiner, Doing English Language is both an essential guide for students at pre-university stage and a course companion for undergraduates choosing options within a degree programme.
We Also Recommend