Just like any other sector of contemporary business, sport has been transformed by the advent of digital media. In this ground-breaking text, Allan Edwards and Simon Chadwick examine the impact that e-marketing techniques are having on sport business and offer a complete guide to the effective use of e-marketing in sport.
The book explores every key aspect of e-marketing and digital media in sport business, including:
- e-commerce, from ticketing and retailing to digital entrepreneurship
- electronic customer relationship management
- new digital media, such as digital radio, mobile devices and 3D TV
- social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter
- changing consumer behaviours
- security and ethics.
Illustrated throughout with real world examples and data, and including useful features in every chapter, such as summaries, insight boxes and key definitions, this book is the perfect companion to any course on contemporary sport marketing and an essential reference for all professional marketers working in sport.
We Also Recommend