Discover the inner-workings of electronics through innovative hands-on experiments
Are you fascinated by the power of even the smallest electronic device? Electronics from the Ground Up guides you through step-by-step experiments that reveal how electronic circuits function so you can advance your skills and design custom circuits. You’ll work with a range of circuits and signals related to optical emitters and receivers, audio, oscillators, and video.
This practical resource explains components, construction techniques, basic test equipment, circuit analysis, and troubleshooting. Photographs, schematics, equations, and graphs are included throughout. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to hack and modify existing circuits to create your own unique designs.
Do-it-yourself experiments cover:
- Batteries, lamps, and flashlights
- Light emitters and receivers
- Diodes, rectifiers, and associated circuits
- Transistors, FETs, and vacuum tubes
- Amplifiers and feedback
- Audio signals and circuits
- AM and FM signals and circuits
- Video basics, including video signals
- Video circuits and systems
“Excellent… Nothing can replace hands-on experience and Quan immerses the hobbyist/designer right into the fray up to their elbows.”―EDN Magazine
We Also Recommend