The first book dedicated to this common, serious, and complex equine disease, Equine Laminitis is the gold-standard reference to the latest information on every aspect of the disease and its treatment.
- Provides the first book devoted specifically to equine laminitis
- Discusses the current state of knowledge on all aspects of the disease, including its history, relevant anatomical considerations, pathophysiology, the diagnostic workup, and clinical treatment
- Presents 50 chapters written by leading international experts, under the editorship of the foremost authority on equine laminitis
- Offers a thorough understanding of this common affliction, grounded in the scientific literature
- Describes effective prevention and treatment plans
We Also Recommend