Follow Me Student Bible Study, based on David Platt’s book Follow Me, is a short-term, video-enhanced study for all youth, grades 7 to 12. "Follow Me." Christ’s command has been examined time and again, but have we lost sight of its meaning? Based on David Platt's book Follow Me, this video-enhanced study will guide students to an understanding of Jesus' call to deny self and live with an unwavering devotion to Him. In the end, a picture of real discipleship will be clearer along with a challenge to not only follow Christ but also to make disciples for His kingdom.
- Six session (with optional seventh session)
- Student Book
- Leader Guide
- Kit (Includes Student Book, Leader Guide, and DVD)
- DVD includes 12-15 minutes per session of David Platt teaching (condensed video take from the full Adult edition)
- This Student edition of David Platt’s Follow Me can be used in conjunction with the Adult and Kids editions.
- Youth will gain a stronger, truer understanding of what it really means to follow Jesus.
- Students will be challenged to live as disciples of Christ, fully devoting themselves to Him and making disciples for His kingdom.
Dr. David Platt, pastor at The Church at Brook Hills, is deeply devoted to Jesus Christ and His Word. David's first love in ministry is disciple-making―the simple, biblical model of teaching God's Word, mentoring others, and sharing faith. He has traveled extensively to teach the Bible alongside church leaders throughout the United States and around the world. He has authored several books, Radical, Radical Together, and his most recent book, Follow Me. He is the founder of Radical (Radical.net), a resource ministry dedicated to serving the church in making disciples of all nations.
We Also Recommend