Just Who is Jesus Christ?
Is Jesus God?
Is the Narrative from the Four Gospels Consistent?
FULLNESS OF THE TIME...
...is a harmonious account of the incarnation of Jesus Christ: His birth, life, ministry, crucifixion, burial, resurrection and ascension, taken from the gospel accounts of Holy Scripture, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
In twelve chapter divisions, this book spans the incarnation, crucifixion, resurrection and ascension of Christ. Two appendices are also included for additional and significant insights into Jesus Christ's crucifixion and resurrection.
Here is a brief survey of the chapter divisions:
1. The High Way
2. Between the Testaments
- Opens with a brief survey of the perspectives emphasized by each of the gospel accounts.
3. The Eternal God
- Covers approximately the 400 years of prophetic silence in Israel, during the period between Malachi's last prophecy until the appearance of Gabriel to Zachariah.
4. The Birth of God's Son
- Presents the Biblical truths of Christ's deity and eternality, specifically recorded in the prologue of John's gospel account.
5. The Childhood of God's Son
- Presents consistent perspectives of Christ's birth from Matthew and Luke.
6. The Ministry of God's Son
- Covering the period that tell of Christ's early years prior to His baptism and public ministry, specifically from Matthew and Luke.
7. The Prophetic Time of God's Son
- Covers the approximate 3 to 3-1/2 years of Christ's public ministry contained in all four gospel accounts.
8. The Presentation of God's Son
- Covers approximately the last twelve months of Christ public ministry prior to His triumphal entry into Jerusalem.
9. The Betrayals of God's Son
- Covers approximately the four days prior to the Lord's triumphal entry into Jerusalem and the four days following until His crucifixion.
10. The Atoning Death of God's Son
- Covers the betrayal of Christ by Judas Iscariot, Christ's arrest in Gethsemane, and His trials: two before two high priests, one before the Sanhedrin, two before Pontius Pilate, and one before Herod.
11. The Resurrection of God's Son
- Provides an approximate timeline for the events of Christ's crucifixion until His burial in the new tomb provided by God through Joseph of Arimathaea.
12. The Ascension of God's Son
- Provides a timeline from Christ's burial for three days and three nights until His bodily resurrection.
Two chapters are contained within our appendices:
- Presents the reality of His ascension to the right hand of Majesty, with the promise of His return.
a. The Propitiation through Faith
b. The Sign of Jonah
- This is an exposition of Romans 3:23-27, which gives a few more insights into the eternal and infinite majesty of Christ's propitiating sacrifice by His atoning death.
IF YOU'RE A SERIOUS STUDENT OF THE BIBLE, you'll want to get your copy today!
- This is an explanation of Christ's words from Matthew 12:38-41, which provides some insights into the belief that Christ was crucified on Wednesday and actually buried for three days and three nights.
BUY YOUR PAPERBACK EDITION OF FULLNESS OF THE TIME and Rejoice in the Glorious Harmony of God's Eternal Plan in Christ Jesus!
We Also Recommend