The #1 reason more groups and associations don’t utilize sponsorship to increase their business revenue...
They Never Thought to Ask!
Or, if they did think to ask, they don’t know how to ask or how much to ask for. It’s estimated that this year companies, corporations, and businesses across America will spend over $17 Billion (...that’s billion with a “B!”) in underwriting events, programs, meetings, teams... and businesses just like yours!
In this book you will learn...
- How to put your hands on an “invisible mountain of cash” — something you’re completely missing out on right now!
- Where to find companies interested in sponsoring your events, meetings, classes, newsletters, and association gatherings
- The 5 Most Common Fallacies about Sponsorships
- What’s the least amount you should get for your sponsorship package?
- (It’s probably a lot higher than you think!)
- The “Magic Formula” to get what you’re asking for
While it’s true that sponsorships have long been the stalwarts of sports teams like tthe Yankees and Cowboys, the underwriting of meetings and associations has become the hottest new trend in sponsorship!
We Also Recommend