This one-year, fully-illustrated boys devotional from RoseKidz helps boys ages 6-9 know how to rely on God as they learn more about the Bible and themselves. This daily boy's devotional features 365 devotions, packed with Bible activities, challenging puzzles, mind-bending mazes, and more!
Hey, guys, did you know that God wants to be your friend? And this boys devotions can help you learn more about Him and and how awesome He is. Learning to live God's way isn't always easy, but it's worth it. As you read each boys devotion you will find out about God and how to follow him. It covers cool topics like God's protection, forgiveness, following Jesus, and much more! Each devotion ends with an activity that will help you grow closer to God.Features Bible Activities Each Week in This One-Year Boys Devotion
After each devotion, there is an activity that will help you grow closer to God. Dig even deeper into the Bible with fun Bible activities, puzzles, Bible crosswords, mind-bending mazes, puzzles, drawing activities, and more with this one-year children's devotional.
Each week's boys devotion is packed with:
- Key Bible Verse
- Short devotion showing what this looks like in real life
- Reflection questions & journaling space
- Bible Activity
Perfect for boys ages 6-9. 380-388 pages, 6"x 9" Softcover, Full Color Illustrations.Top 3 Reasons Why Guys Think Kids Devotional is Awesome!
- It's Just For Guys- Discover the Biblical way to respond to guy topics, like how to be careful with words, how to be honest and how to respond to bullying.
- It's Fun and Not Boring! Features fun Bible activities, drawing, mazes, crosswords, word searches, puzzles, and more that will get you thinking!
- It's Easy to Read-- Packed with pictures, cool stories, and games, these devotions tackle relevant topics that boys face and shows them how to be a man after God's own heart.
- Bible-Based and Packed with 365 Daily Devotions. Provides key Bible verses, offers practical advice, and simple model prayers.
- Age-Appropriate and Easy-to-Understand. Clear, short, and fun lessons for all attention spans! Each age-based book is filled with short stories, easy-to-memorize Bible verses, and fun quizzes.
- Great for Reluctant Readers. Appeals to reluctant or new readers with large fonts and easy-to-read sections alternated with fun images, activities, and quizzes.
With 365 kid devotions and stories, Gotta Have God! is filled with colorful art and activities that will introduce and strengthen the habit of daily devotionals. Bible verses and stories kick off each devotional and are followed by fun exercises, prayers, and memory activities that help kids remember key information.See Inside Preview of Gotta Have God 52 Week Devotional for Boys Ages 6-9