Groupbuilder™ Games and Activities for Youth Ministry is divided into five sections, each designed to meet different needs within your group:
- The Relationship Builders section encourages teenagers to get to know each other better and begin lasting relationships with each other. The games focus on both group and one-on-one relationships.
- Teenagers often have a difficult time trusting each other. The Trust Builders section provides many different exercises to help teenagers open themselves up and trust one another more.
- The Unity Builders section helps the group become a more cohesive unit through shared experiences; Teenagers will work together and rely on each other in these games.
- The games in the Confidence Builders section build up individuals and encourage them to build up each other. These games will help teenagers gain personal and social confidence with in the group.
- Finally, the games in the Faith Builders section help teenagers grow their faith and their relationship with Jesus.
We Also Recommend