What is Growing Your Salon on a $100 Marketing Budget?
This salon marketing guide was created after I did a presentation at my local Chamber - The Chamber Collective in Bonney Lake, on how to market a business on $100 a month. The presentation was so well received that I decided to expand the guide with examples created for a fictitious hair salon so that readers could see how all the pieces fit together when it comes to using the most effective marketing channels in the most effective - and efficient - ways to promote a salon, stylist's, salon suite's or booth renter's professional beauty services.
What it is:
- short - you'll read it once fast, then as you begin to develop your salon's marketing plan, you'll revisit specific ideas
- down and dirty - this is not a marketing textbook, it's a sample salon marketing plan
- a quick guide to the things salon owners need to know about marketing (you know hair, I know marketing)
- filled with practical "do this" style examples - not theory or technical details
- the type of salon marketing plan you would pay a consultant $$$$ to sit down, design and execute
- a salon marketing plan with tactics you can share with your stylists and your webmaster in meetings and huddles
- long - it's a quick read filled with what works best right now in salon marketing
- comprehensive (but you will find GREAT links to free resources to build your marketing knowledge)
- a book that should be judged by the number of pages inside
- a shortcut - you still have to do the work (or make sure the work gets done)
We Also Recommend