· Written by an experienced IB teacher to comprehensively cover the requirements
· Easy to use approach with HL/SL Core topics highlighted with additional sections for HL extension
· Focused approach supports complete comprehension, and develops explanation, analysis and evaluation skills
· Examiner tips in every chapter provide thorough preparation for assessment, building confidence
· Relevant and wide-ranging material will encourage further enquiry, fully in line with the learner profile
About the Series:
Written by IB examiners, Oxford IB Study Guides effectively reinforce key topics in a concise, user-friendly format, cementing understanding. Aligned with current syllabuses these indispensable books effectively prepare learners for assessment with revision support, past paper questions, and exam strategies.
We Also Recommend