The author introduces risk management, decision-making methods that prove the worth or not of a change before it is initiated in the organization, thus protecting a company from making the wrong choices. His universally applicable process improvement concepts empower readers to take a system-wide approach that can be repeated infinitely to deliver maximum success.
- Presents the first reliability engineering-based design and business process management solution.
- Includes a complete methodology to deliver enterprise asset management, plant maintenance, and equipment reliability.
- Shows how to maximize production uptime while minimizing costs and, uniquely, how to sustain those improvements.
- Incorporates the ISO 55001 framework in re-engineering business processes for operational success.
- Uses tips to reduce business processes to the fewest, simplest, quickest, safest, and most productive solutions.
We Also Recommend