• Do you lack confidence in your ability to be an effective leader?
• Do you struggle with how to better connect with and motivate others?
• Are you a leader who wants to learn new tools to expand your perspective beyond traditional leadership information?
Then this book is for you!
Stephanie and Daniel are two mid-level managers who have advanced in their leadership careers but have hit a plateau. Each has their own challenges and questions as to why this has happened and what they can do. Follow their stories as they use The Leadership Energy Model, with effective tools to shift leadership plateaus for greater success.
What you will find in this book:
• A leadership book designed to break-through the blocks that keep leaders from experiencing the success they desire.
• A new model connecting three key success ingredients: leadership skills, leadership traits and bio-energy tools.
• Action learning exercises and activities to enhance and grow each of the seven factors of The Leadership Energy Model.
We Also Recommend