Now in its Fifth Edition, this much-loved text offers theoretical and philosophical depth as well as insights into practice.
The text covers the entire research process in an accessible way and provides critical, thoughtful treatment of important issues like ethics and politics, making it an invaluable companion for any business and management student
New to the Fifth Edition:
- Expanded to include examples from across business and management including Marketing, International Business and Psychology
- Up-to-date, international examples and cases from a range of countries
- Introductory chapter looks at writing proposals in detail
- Chapter on the literature review now includes how to critically review
- Move towards new technologies and social media including discussion of wikis and cloud sourcing
- Improved structure and flow, with three chapters on qualitative methods and three on quantitative methods
- Additional practical exercises which are linked to key research tasks throughout
The companion website (https://edge.sagepub.com/easterbysmith) offers a wealth of resources for both lecturers and students including, for lecturers, an instructor's manual and PowerPoint slides and, for students, author podcasts, journal articles, web links, MCQs, datasets and a glossary.
We Also Recommend