- Chapters are organized around a process model for CSR that outlines steps for researching, developing, implementing, and evaluating CSR initiatives
- Emphasizes stakeholder engagement as a foundation throughout the CSR Process Model
- Discusses ways to maximize the use of social media and traditional media throughout the process
- Offers international examples drawn from a variety of industries including: The Forest Stewardship Council, Starbucks Coffee, and IKEA.
- Draws upon theories grounded in various disciplines, including public relations, marketing, media, communication, and business
We Also Recommend