Marketing Destinations and Venues for Conferences, Conventions and Business Events introduces students to key areas of marketing and promotion that are essential if destinations are to compete successfully in the rapidly expanding global business event sector. It achieves this by looking at issues surrounding business event marketing, strategic planning, destination and venue selling strategies and future challenges.
The 2nd Edition has also been updated to include:
- New content on: destination marketing organisations’ and venues’ use of technology, use and impact of social media, sponsorship and partnership issues, economic changes as well as their responses to demand for sustainable meetings locations
- Updated and new case studies on growth areas and emerging markets e.g. Middle East, Asia, Eastern Europe/Russia, Africa and South America, but also to include material on mature markets, destinations and venue operators
- A genuinely international focus in terms of content and examples
- New review and discussion questions and, where appropriate, learning outcomes
- New online resource package for students and lecturers including: weblinks, power point slides and project questions (coming soon).
Accessible, global and informative, this is essential reading for all future business event and conference managers.
We Also Recommend