Fun and easy to read, this marketing and promotion guide offers you the "big picture" of how best to spend your limited funds and energy to create a successful marketing strategy―from traditional promotions such as advertising and posters to social media marketing.
• Takes you through a step-by-step process of creating a marketing campaign that meets the needs of your patrons and your library
• Covers conventional marketing strategies such as print and broadcast media along with new social media venues
• Includes a guide to marketing plans and content calendars
• Offers chapter-by-chapter" Moxie Tips and Tricks" to help you get started and succeed in marketing your library
• Presents ways to bolster your creativity toolkit when the ideas just won't come
We Also Recommend