* Configure MM to reflect your unique logistics requirements
* Maintain critical materials data: materials, customer, and vendor records
* Master functionalities like batch management, inventory management, purchasing, and quotation management
Materials Management Functionality
Learn to use MM for essential tasks like requesting quotations, purchase orders, and inventory management and for more advanced tasks like forecasting, using classification systems, and handling special procurement types.
Materials Management Configuration
Configure settings for critical processes, and explore master data for materials and vendors.
Business Scenarios and Examples
Expand your understanding of MM processes with expert advice, real-world examples, and sample business scenarios.
* Materials master data
* Vendor master data
* Purchasing information data
* Batch management
* External Services Management
* Material requirements planning (MRP)
* Inventory management
* Goods issue/goods receipt (GI/GR)
* Material Ledger
* Balance sheet valuation
* Invoice verification
* Document management
We Also Recommend