A precise translation of the Hebraic-Koine Greek interlined with the Textus Receptus (the 1550 Stephanus), presented with Strong's Numbers and the complete use of the Mickelson Context Numbers© and enhanced punctuation and morphology.
- This unabridged reference translation reveals the fullness of biblical Hebraic-Koine Greek using modern English words with enhanced grammar and punctuation. The Mickelson Clarified Translation was hand-translated into an easily readable English dialect that preserves the distinct concepts and contextual meanings used in the Hebraic biblical Greek text.This translation carefully interweaves biblical patterns of speech and communication into modern English.
- The companion dictionary also helps the student move beyond the traditional limitations of English translation. This dictionary reconciles biblical English vocabulary with biblical Greek vocabulary in order to assure the highest degree of conceptual integrity while maintaining English word consistency with the Greek text itself.
- The benefit is a more accurate presentation and correlation of biblical thoughts, concepts, and instructions.
- The Literary Reading Order arranges the books of the New Testament for optimal reading and correlation according to the literary patterns discerned in the Old and New Testament Scriptures.
- The Book of John is placed first in this order. It immediately identifies the True Author of life,creation and the Scriptures. It begins with the signature of God as presented in the book of Genesis.
- A Prelude from the Old Testament, the first three chapters of Genesis, is included.
- The Promise contained herein is Redemption unto Eternal Life for the ones trusting upon the Good News and specifically upon the Name of the Anointed-One,first to the Jew, and also to the Gentile.
We Also Recommend