Is truth real? How do you define truth? What happens when your definition of truth is not the same as your best friend's? Or your parents'? Whose truth becomes the real truth?
See a problem?
The culture says truth can change. God’s Word says Truth is solid.
In My Name is Erin: One Girls Journey to Discover Truth you will be guided by Erin to learn
- Truth is not defined by your circumstances, your heart, or your mind
- Truth can be discovered – not created
- How to protect yourself and your friends with Truth
- Lies that masquerade as Truth
- How to make invisible spy ink
This book is one in a series of four books, which can be read in any order. They are:
My Name is Erin: One Girl's Journey to Discover Who She Is
My Name is Erin: One Girl's Plan for Radical Faith
My Name is Erin: One Girl's Mission to Make a Difference
We Also Recommend