Nation branding is a means by which more and more nations are attempting to compete on the global stage. Current practice in nation branding is examined and future horizons traced. The book provides:
* The first overview of its kind on nation branding
* A blend of academic theory and real world practice in an accessible, readable fashion
* A clear and detailed adaptation of existing brand theory to the emerging domain of nation branding
* An original conceptual framework and models for nation branding
* A rich range of international examples and over 20 contributions by leading experts from around the world Country case insights on nation branding strategies currently being utilized by nations such as Japan, Egypt, Brazil, Switzerland, Iceland, and Russia
Clearly and coherently structured, the book is an essential introduction to nation branding for both students and policymakers and will be an essential text for those interested in this fast growing area.
We Also Recommend